Center for Visualization and Simulation (CVS) – Research & Development
CVS is focused on researching, developing and deploying the latest technology advancements and solutions for 3D visualization, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT), in answer to the needs of One Belt One Road (O.B.O.R) developments for Vietnam and globally. CVS actively researches solutions for modeling, reconstruction and re-creation of 3D objects, building 3D spaces, and simulations of interactive controls.
Location: 4th Floor, Room 403 – Duy Tan University – 254 Nguyen Van Linh – Da Nang City, Viet Nam.
Phone number: (+84) 511 3650403
- Make products with the highest usability and functionality to meet the requirements of domestic and foreign customers and end-users.
- Constantly improve material and spiritual values for every member, expert and staff in the Center.
- Be a prestigious thought leader and VR/AR/AI/IoT software development center in Vietnam.
- Strive to work withing the 2020 framework, to research, develop and run projects for VR/AR/AI/IoT applications for education, manufacturing engineering, and local and global business process improvements.
- Strive to collaborate with national and international companies to develop software and take outsourcing assignments from external partners anywhere in the world.
- Web applications
- Desktop applications
- Mobile applications
- Software as a Service (SaaS) applications
- Native: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry
- Hybrid: PhoneGap, Titanium, Rhodes
- Game: Corona, CoCos2D,Unity3D